Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Warriors: Into the Wild Episodes?

Hey bloggers and YouTubers out there! Should I start episodes on Warriors: Into the Wild? I have already made Rusty's run cycle for when he runs into the forest. If you have not seen it, here it is:

Yeah. :oP Only three seconds long. But I did work really hard on it, and I'm thinking about making more clips on him. It's quite fun to animate! YES, I use paint to animate. YES, it's very hard! It's not like I'm using the simple animating studio, flash... I'm using something ten times harder. But, it's easy after you get used to it! I first started off with Rusty's run cycle as follows:

Then, I simply had to color it and put in a background. I have another animation short, it's Rusty bending down and eating out of his bowl, though, it's a little rough. Well, here it is:

It kind of looks like he's falling, haha! But, as I said, it's rough. I might just start over... anyways, what do you think? Merry Christmas, and I hope you liked this post! More posts soon...

1 comment:

wolvesofbeyond said...

That looks really hard. To me that will be impossible. I can't make anything. (Well i can take screen shots....)