Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve / Updates

Hey bloggers and YouTubers out there! Sorry for not posting for a little. I have family over because of the Christmas holiday-- oh yes! Speaking of Christmas, it's just about Christmas Eve! I probably won't be posting a Christmas video, though, I have to much to do. Sorry! I have not got a clue what to do for a video, but, I'm making some animations that you could watch. :) I'm not done, but I will get to work. :oP I really appreciate my fans of the blog. (If I have any) If you have anyone who you'd think would visit my blog, please tell them about it. I would really enjoy some followers. Also, more importantly, I would like some subscribers! I have forty total right now. Thanks so much! I'll make a fifty subscriber video. :D I made this really cool (opinion) picture of Scourge, from Warriors. I haven't added a background or other stuff yet, though! Here's what it looks like:
Scourge from Warriors.

So yeah. Also, I got another Christmas Request from Spanishinterpreter! It may be the last of Christmas season though. Any other times after Christmas may need to do an art trade. Sorry! Get them while the last. :) Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy Christmas. More posts soon...
Note: Please check out the Fanart, Drawings, and the Chat page!

No comments: