Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Requests

Hey bloggers and YouTubers out there! Christmas is just right around the corner-- for everyone of you who would like a present from me can now get one! They're called Christmas Requests.
How do I get one? Simply comment on this page, or on my Christmas YouTube video as follows:
First off, at the top of your comment, I need the name of your character.
Second, I need the gender of your character.
Third, I would need something about your character. Whether it likes waffles, its favorite color, etc.
Finally, I would need to know what kind of animal it is, because I draw dogs, cats, or wolves... I  might be able to draw something else, depends. After that, your done! All I need after that is what it looks like. E-mail it to me, or give me the link. My e-mail for my YouTube account is: V.shiverbelle@yahoo.com. (Victory Shiverbelle) Shiver doesn't like to be called Victory though. :oP Need anymore help? Comment what you need help with, or watch my video.
And, yes. I'm working on MedicalBerries request. Here's what I got so far:
I got a little lazy last night. o3o But I'll see if I can get this done today. Merry Christmas, and I hope you liked this post! More posts soon...
Note: I got snow on my blog if you didn't notice already. ^.^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? Will you do a character for me? Maybe two?

One is a boy character, a cyndaquil from pokemon who likes to sleep in a suitcase and play the DS.

The other is a girl character, a ballerina with brown hair who likes to play the piano, do the splits, and practice handstands against the wall.

Technically cyndaquil and a ballerina are not animals. :[ But they could be made into animals! Like a red angry bird instead of cyndaquil, or a unicorn ballerina instead of a human ballerina.

Anyway, those are my characters, if you want to give it a try, that would be so cool!

Shiverbelle said...

@Spanishinterpreter,
I'll see what I can do! That maybe the last Christmas Request for the holiday. I'll try and see what I can do. ^.^