Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Friends and Family

Hey again everyone! I got a little excited today and decided to make another post! First off, my brother, TheVladice, is making YouTube dubsteps. They sound great, and have a great beat. I suggest checking them out, I hope you like them! He now has three videos, I'll show you one of them:
(Click play to view)
I'd surely-- I and him, would surely appreciate if you would subscribe him. He makes great sounding dubsteps, and uploads about three times a week. Next, I have some friends that would like some subscribing! I have a friend in real life, named Alyssa. Her username is TinyEPIC, she makes Wolfhome/Animal Jam music videos and small animations. She works hard to make them, so please subscribe her! Here is one of her videos:
 Again, subscribe to both of them please! I hope you enjoyed the post! More posts soon.

No comments: