Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome

Hey bloggers out there! My username on YouTube is Shiverbelle. I post short animations, speedpaints, or other random stuff! I started this blog to let all of you out there know about my YouTube account, and whether I've posted anything on there or not. If I'm off of YouTube for sometime, check back here! It may because I'm working on a BIG animation for you all. Perhaps it'll be about me out of town, on vacation, or something else crazy happened! FOLLOWING- following is the same as subscribing on my channel. If your a subscriber, get a blogging account and follow this blog! Following also lets me know if you're enjoying the blog, or if I need to make some changes. I post pictures, or anything to do with my channel, or me on here. I hope you enjoy the blog! I'll post lots more here soon.
(Tag made by Snowyclaw - Animal Jam Spirit Blog.)

No comments: