Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fan Art/Chat Update

Hey bloggers and YouTubers out there! I have two things to discuss in the post. First off, I received some marvelous fan art today. It was given to me by Idunnowhatifi. She's a great artist! I made this post to thank her for it. She actually made it for me AND TinyEPIC (Alyssa):
Alyssa & Shiver - Idunnowhatifi
It's a beautiful piece of artwork. I DO NOT OWN it, nor do I own Alyssa's character. She pent three hours on this, and quite frankly, I'm actually jealous. I couldn't even get this much done in three hours, haha. She made a video to go along with it too:
Please watch, and subscribe to Idunnowhatifi. Next, is an update. It's for a chat box I made today. I'll be posting it soon on this blog. Please don't use bad language (NOTE: There will be moderators on the chat).
For now, please go chat by clicking HERE. Merry Christmas!

No comments: